Careers at Chitralekha Studios
Digital Marketing Intern
Our company is seeking passionate Digital marketing interns to round out our Digital marketing team. The successful candidate will assist the Department in everyday operations, especially in facilitating Ads account management and Marketing over Facebook.
It’s essential to have ads knowledge, Facebook ad manager, computer, communications, and organizational skills.
We also offer a management development program, so were looking for people who aspire to become digital marketing managers one day.
Duration: 8-12 Weeks Internship (Paid Internship)
Working: From Office at Chitralekha Studios Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good knowledge of different digital marketing strategies.
- Must know how to create & post content on different social media platforms
- Must be good with FB Ads, Google Ads, etc.
- Must be open to learning, exploring, and debugging new tools.
- Relevant experience in LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- How to find relevant leads using different parameters and scrap data from different lead sources.
- Proven experience in handling marketing campaign management on different platforms
- A stipend of 5k-10k per month
- Letter of recommendation (LoR, Performance Based)
- Flexible working hours.
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirit.
- Knowledge in Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Creative, Passionate, and willing to learn
#Grab this Limited Opportunity!
Note: Looking for candidates to work on both modes – Direct Walk-in and Remote work.
Manager - Sales & Marketing
Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Qualifications for Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office