Have you been been fishing the internet for video creation tips? It’s likely that you’ve probably stumbled upon several sites with advice on how to create a good video. That’s great because having a good video made is an important aspect of your marketing strategy. It provides you with a great opportunity to connect with your target audience in different ways. Check out this article on why making videos is important.
Here are some elements of a good video
- Good videos are engaging, informative and fun to watch.
- A good video should engage the viewer with high-quality graphics and music.
- A good video should contain an attention-grabbing opening scene that draws the viewer in. It should keep them from turning away from the video before it is over.
- A good video will inspire a viewer to share the video on social media.
- Good videos are usually created by professional videographers who have years of experience creating successful videos.
Here are some elements of a bad video
- Bad videos can hurt your business.
- A bad video has poor lighting, sound and/or video quality.
- The goal of a bad video is often to just have anything that is better than nothing at all.
- A bad video may discourage viewers from sharing it with their friends on social media because they do not want their friends to think badly of them for sharing a poor quality video. They even do not want their friends to think that they do not know the difference between a good and bad video.
- Bad videos are typically created by amateurs who have little or no training in videography or film making.
How does video quality affect businesses?
A professional video can make or break your business because you have only one chance to make a first impression. So if you want to be taken seriously and attract more clients, it is important that your video is high quality. You need to make sure that it gives a first impression of what you do and also walk viewers through on how your service or product help clients or customers.